Win £100 worth of Theatre Tokens
Win £100 in Theatre Tokens to spend on a show of your choice!
Theatre Tokens are unique gift vouchers that can be used at over 240 theatres nationwide including all of London’s West End. You can also use them to exchange for tickets at TKTS, The Official London Theatre Ticket Booth, in Leicester Square where you’ll also find many London shows on offer at a discounted price. Giving you the choice of shows from plays, musicals, entertainment, opera to dance.
Plus, Theatre Tokens have no expiry date, so there’s no pressure to choose straight away, making them the perfect present for anyone at any time. Choose from a Gift Card or an eGift and let them see a show when and where they like.
Find a full list of participating theatres at TheatreTokens.com
• There is 1 prize of £100 in Theatre Tokens.
• The Theatre Tokens prize can only be posted/emailed to a winner in the UK and the prize is non-refundable.
• Theatre Tokens can be used to purchase tickets at any theatre participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme at the time of redemption (subject to ticket availability). A list of participating theatres is available on the Where To Use page https://www.theatretokens.com/find-a-theatre. You acknowledge that participating theatres may withdraw from the scheme at any time. While Society of London Theatre (SOLT) uses its reasonable efforts to maintain an accurate and up to date list of participating theatres on the website, SOLT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness and is not responsible for any errors or omissions on such list.
• Tickets are subject to availability and a booking fee may apply. You acknowledge that theatres participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme reserve the right to restrict the use of Theatre Tokens in respect of tickets for certain performances or events and/or to restrict or prohibit the use of Theatre Tokens in conjunction with any discounts and/or other special offers offered by the theatres including discounted group bookings at their sole discretion.
• Theatre Tokens may not be exchanged for tickets already supplied or for other goods. They cannot be resold, transferred for value or exchanged for cash.
• Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards are not credit or charge cards.
• To be valid when presented for exchange, the foil/pin on Theatre Token must not have been removed or have been damaged in any way. SOLT has no obligation to exchange invalid Theatre Tokens, although it may do so in its sole discretion.
• If the value of Theatre Tokens exchanged by you exceed the price of the tickets purchased (including any booking fee): if in Gift Card format, no cash change will be given on purchases. If the price of the tickets purchased by you (including any booking fee) is more than the value of the Theatre Tokens exchanged, you will be required to pay the balance.
• Theatre Tokens have no expiry date.
• Theatre Tokens shall not be liable or responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged Gift Cards, or if any card is used without your permission. Theatre Tokens is unable to replace Theatre Tokens if lost or stolen (unless this occurs during delivery or you have registered your Theatre Tokens with Theatre Tokens online).
• Once you have redeemed your Theatre Tokens by exchanging the Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres, Society of London Theatre will have no further liability to you in respect of such Theatre Tokens. Your tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions of sale issued by the retailer from whom you obtained your tickets and any exchange or refund requests in respect of such tickets must be made directly to such retailer. Before exchanging your Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres you should ensure that you have checked the relevant retailer’s refund and exchange policy and if applicable any ticket insurance options.
• SOLT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time.
• The Theatre Tokens scheme is operated by Society of London Theatre (SOLT), a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company no. 527227) whose registered office is at 32 Rose Street London, WC2E 9ET.
• Full Theatre Tokens terms can be accessed at the Theatre Tokens website: www.theatretokens.com/terms.
Ends December 15, 2018.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: